My name is Komali I am studying 5th class, before I come to CCH home I am not happy in my life. When my father was died I feel so sad all the time. I use to think about my studies, who is going to help? I like to study in English medium, but no one is going to be help pay my studies. I believe God but not much. I pray with every one but not deeply.
2. What is the best part about living in a CCH home?
I was come to the CCH home through the church pastor. When I come to the CCH home, I feel really so happy. When I see other children’s also I really praise the God. He heard my pray and he gave me a reply to my suffer. So I feel that I am not alone even my father is not with me, but my heavenly father is with me. I always thankful to my Jesus.
3. If you were going to describe God to your class, what three words would you use to describe
- You’re not alone the God is with you always
- If I need something I will pray to God, then he will provide me all things. So, if you need something also pray to God in his name he will provide what you asked.
- You can love Jesus too.
4. In ten years, how old will you be? What do you want your life to be like at that time?
In ten years after, I may get 23 years old that time I just want to see my life is very beautiful. I able to help those who struggling like my life before. And I want to be an engineer.
The pastor and his wife have 3 children of their own. They play, study, and encourage all their children in a very special way! It is so great to see the love in this home!
The girls were so happy to get their school bags. Komali was so happy to get her uniform, school bag, and shoes! Thanks for all who supported financially to meet those needs!
Komali and her sisters just played a VBS game…and they won! They love being together and playing! (The boy in the picture lives in the village, he wanted to play the game too! The girls said ok!)